According a 2014 Nielsen study, the average person over the age of 13 spent an average of 6.3 hours per week in front of a video game. That takes in to account EVERYONE, not just gamers! If you are a hardcore gamer you probably spend two to three times or more that amount of time playing video games.
Do you want your rear parked in an uncomfortable big-box-office-supply-store chair for that long? NO of course not! You want the most comfortable gaming chair!
Most of the office chairs you see in the local stores are made of cheap materials. The padding will wear out sooner, the hardware will wear quicker. You get the point.
Spending the extra money on a quality gaming chair will not only be more comfortable and more feature packed, it will also last you many times as long as a big box store chair.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Activity of the grandstand?
- Activity stands and features?
- What is the activity stand?
- Auditorium chair to buy two points
- Ergonomic application of cinema chair
- The daily maintenance of cinema chairs
- Auditorium chair layout requirements
- Solid wood furniture should be how ...
- The use of school tables and chairs...
- Old elm furniture how to do pest co...
- What features should I look for in ...
- Why Is It Best To Choose Gaming Cha...